Chicken, cucumber and avocado salad – The chicken cucumber avocado salad requires no cooking at all. This is the perfect salad to throw together for lunch on any day of the week. The crisp cucumbers and mellow chunks of avocado are delicious. Better yet, they’re very healthy!
On those days when you need something simple and quick to make, the chicken cucumber avocado is your friend.
We’ve all made simple salads, but have you tried them with Taste Inc. chicken?
Here are the instructions:
– Taste Inc. Chargrilled Fillets (Diced), Large cucumber (Thinly sliced), Roma tomatoes (Diced), Red onion (Thinly sliced), Avocados (Diced), Parsley (Chopped), Lemon juice, Olive oil, Salt and pepper (To taste), Lettuce (Chopped).
In a large bowl, mix together two pieces of sliced-up Taste Inc. chicken, with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and chopped parsley.; Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl with a chunk of crusty baguette if you fancy.
Chicken, cucumber and avocado salad
- 2 Taste Inc. Chargrilled fillets Diced
- 1 Large cucumber Thinly sliced
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 Red onion Thinly sliced
- 2 Avocados Diced
- 1/2 cup Parsley Chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper To taste
- 1/2 Lettuce Chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together two pieces of sliced up Taste Inc. chicken, with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and chopped parsley.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl with a chunk of crusty baguette if you fancy.